NLF FLAT-FEE BUSINESS PACKAGES
Whether doing it yourself or using an attorney to assist you, following Minnesota’s statutory business requirements is vital to maintaining liability protection. To help our business clients accomplish this, Nash Law Firm offers several different flat-fee packages. These packages allow the client to choose the right level of service and fixed cost for their needs.
Let NLF help keep your business "legal" at a cost you can afford!
Basic Package ($250/year):
- NLF will remind you that it is time to schedule your annual meeting
- NLF will prepare and provide you with the notice or waiver of notice and resolutions for the meeting (when you complete the Notice of Meeting Information Sheet)
- Use of the NLF conference room to hold your meeting
- Provide you with a template to draft meeting minutes
Professional Package ($350/year):
- Everything in the Basic Package, plus
- NLF will schedule the annual corporate meeting, draft meeting agenda, and send notice to the owners (when you complete the Notice of Meeting Information Sheet)
- NLF will draft resolutions as needed throughout the year (each time you complete a Resolution Information Sheet)
- NLF attorney will be available during your meeting to answer questions that arise
Executive Package ($600/year):
- Everything in the Professional Package, plus
- NLF attorney will attend your annual meeting (if held at our firm), answer questions, and provide a small business legal audit at the meeting and prepare the meeting minutes
- 2 hours of attorney work on matters of your choice including: drafting contracts (independent contractor agreement, confidentiality agreement, employment agreement, etc.); reviewing documents or contracts; phone or email correspondence; negotiations and correspondence with other parties; attorney letter to resolve an issue; and other miscellaneous attorney services
- Provide other necessary upkeep of your corporate book
 The prices listed reflect businesses with 5 or fewer owners; businesses with more than 5 owners will face an additional charge of $10.00 per owner.